01 September 2007

How fast can I laufen through the Munich Flughafen??

So yesterday was fun. Well, if you consider spending $800+ on an airplane ticket. The good news is that now I can make it back to France for my second semester. The only issue that I'm concerned about is the depressingly short layover that I have in Deutschland. Typically I wouldn't be concerned about making a connection with 45 mins between the flights, but due to USAirways horrible delay record I'm slightly besorgt.* Liz, I know how proud you must be of my progress with the German language :-). I leave the states for the second time on Dec 29 and won't be back until June 30!!! Did I mention that I'm slightly excited? In case you're wondering, my flights for the second leg are Nashville>Philly>Munich>Geneva. Now it is time to schlafen**. Gute Nacht.

ps. I'm STILL waiting on my bassoon...

*worried
**to sleep

1 comment:

Liz said...

ausgezeichnet! gewiss ich bin stolz auf dich! ;-)