29 August 2007

Things that make me happy...and not so much

Happiness-
  • Receiving my excess financial aid check
  • Shopping for clothes for France
  • No work for 3 days
  • Going to Ktown for those 3 days
  • Jones Cream Soda
Not so happiness-
  • Waiting on my bassoon
  • Achy feet from work
  • People trying to buy my clarinet for $200, I mean really?
  • My room and the time it's going to take to clean it
  • Packing
  • Still waiting on my bassoon
Luckily this list tends to balance itself out. The official France countdown is 16 days!!! I'm purchasing my second round of tickets tomorrow. Hooray, Orbitz. I was really skeptical about travel sites at first, but so far I've had good experiences. I'll post more after I actually get to France.

Well, time so go shopping.

ps. I'm still waiting on my bassoon. :-(

No comments: