28 September 2007

Gene Kelly, I need some inspiration

Rain, rain, rain....

That's the general run of the mill here in Chambéry. It's been raining for about 4 days straight now. I'm not talking about general rain. It's tricky rain. It won't rain hard until you decide to go somewhere, but then the bottom falls out. Oh yeah, and it's cold. Yes... It's about 53 degrees outside and tonight it will get down to around 38!!!! ugh... i'm ready for some snow already. The clouds here are sooo low. You can't even see the tops of the mountains :-(

oooo. good news!!! I have pics posted now. there are quite a few. there are also some on facebook too. so this is a really short post, but now it's time to go for some café.

2 comments:

Acadaemia Nut said...

Eric! I have nothing pertinent to say, but I felt obligated because I haven't left a comment in a while. Oh, except this: Don't talk to me about rain. The secretly gorgeous summer weather of Seattle has officially ended and we will now not see the sun shine again until late May. Boo. Also: you should post your pics on Flickr instead. It's way cooler than Photbucket. Tschuss!

Ben said...

UPDATE! jk.. hope everything's going well over there in french land. i've been down to knox a couple times recently and i keep wanting to call you up but you're not there. it's like a ghost limb or something. getting any sunshine?