So this has been a fairly eventful week. Let me start off by saying that I love not having classes on Friday. Especially considering that Thursday is the main party night in Chambéry. So let's start with last night.
After getting out of our perfectionnement de français class, Claire, Jean, Angelica and I went to the RU for dinner. Apparently NOONE eats there at night. There were literally 3 other people eating in there. After that, we went back to our apts to get ready to go out. Sandra (the German) came over at 20h30 with Jean and Claire. This obviously mean pregaming at Eric's. Oh, Captain Morgan, how I miss you. I went to the grocery earlier in the morning to get some liquor. Yes, liquor from the grocery store. :-) Claire and I were craving Capt. When buying rum in France, don't be fooled by what appears to be the Captain, because believe me...it is NOT. What I ended up with was Rhum ambré.
Horrible liquor aside, it was a good night. After pregaming, we went into town around 22h30. We met up with Annika and Christoph (the other Germans) and Peter (Slovakian) at Charly's. We had a few drinks at the pub and left there about 00h30. OMG!!! Let me just say that drunk, nasty French guys piss me off!!! Especially when they vomit on me and Annika. :-( Yes, this is correct. Some random French guy was walking by us and just let it fly. That was not cute. So after that drama, we all went to the Cocktail Club. This was more like an American club than Opéra. There was a lot of American music. Particularly 80s music. Oh and the biggest shock was that they played Cotton-Eyed Joe and that every European seemed to know the words. We left the Cocktail and went home around 03h00. PS. Claire gets very talkative when she is drunk, hence the title of this blog. We saw 3 students passed out on the street and Claire tried to wake up all of them. But all in all, it was a good time, but that's enough about drunken times in Chambéry.
Today has been rather uneventful. I slept til 12h00 and then went to eat at the RU with Claire. And now we are in the library so that we can help Sandra with her English homework. How is it fair that her English homework is watching an episode of Desperate Housewives on the net? Well, I should probably try to be productive now and go to Carrefour or something.
Ciao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment