29 October 2007

I mean, Slovakia is pretty much the Paris of eastern Europe...

As Benhameen so bluntly reminded me, I have been slacking on updates. And now as I sit here in the library attempting to update, my mind is blank. So in the future I'm going to make a list each night of the things I intend to put in my blog.

A la une this week, Liz is coming to visit. She arrives tomorrow at 14h00, which means that I'll be sleeping til about noon. Then I'll head down to the train station to meet her when she arrives. We've been trying to plan out some activities while she's here and now I think we have it all planned out. Tomorrow night we're going to go to a traditional Savoyard restaurant. Wed. will be a tour of Chambéry day including a tour of the Château. As you well may know, Wed is Halloween and one of the nightclub's is actually having a Halloween party. Not too sure about Thurs., maybe a day-trip to Annecy (the Venice of France). She leaves Friday morning and then it's off to Aix-les-Bains to go to the hot springs.

In style news, Claire put highlights in Jean and Angelica's hair yesterday. That was pretty much an all day affair. My role was very important in the whole ordeal. I laid on the bed and supervised, which means I studied a little, read HP6, and played Snake Xenxia on Claire's phone. They tried to put highlights in my hair, but I refused. However, I am letting my hair grow out. At this point I think it is longer than it ever has been and it's about to drive me crazy. I don't know if I'll be able to make it, but we shall see. Anywho, I can't really think of anything else to post right now so I'll stop writing. I promise the next post will be much more interesting.

Ciao

1 comment:

Ben said...

g;ad you're having fun kiddo.. any knox time when you're back in the states?