16 August 2007

29 days!!!!

So it's official. I leave in 29 days. I think the fact that I'm going to be away from my comfort zone- friends, family, school - is finally starting to sink in. Of course I can't wait for the opportunity and have been anticipating this for so long. Yet, it's a little surreal that it is getting so close.

Today I was helping sis put some random crap on eBay and I realized how much contempt I actually have for that website. It's just not convenient at all. We put 11 items on there and it took approximately 4 hours. That's 4 hours of my life gone. Sure, if I hadn't been doing that I would have probably just been watching Top Chef or playing on the Word Reference forums, but still. ;-)

Yeah, Top Chef. Um, if you haven't watched it, shame on you. 'owie and 'ung both drive me crazy. I really can't stand them. I hope either Brian or Casey wins. Casey is my favorite so of course she will win.

Well, I should probably try and be productive now and clean my room. It is for real starting to look like a disaster area and if I don't start cleaning now, I won't be able to find any of my crap to pack for France.

Wow! 2 posts in 3 days. I'm proud of myself. More to come soon.

1 comment:

Acadaemia Nut said...

Eriiiiic, you're slacking! I'm here to be your blogging coach. Get to it!!