So, after 2 hrs of sitting at my dining room table with my beginning French book, notes from today and a heaping class of some rather
19 August 2009
I'm alive... aka I promise not to use excessive Celine song titles and lyrics to label all of my posts...maybe
So it's official. I survived my first day of teacher orientation at IU and it was relatively painless. That is, unless you count the massive headache I had this morning, because I'm an idiot and thought that I could make it through hours of sitting in a classroom without caffeine. WRONG! This problem will be rectified tomorrow. Luckily I work for the French department, so at 1030 we had a coffee and croissant break. Nothing I love more than free food and coffee :-) The one downside to being in training is that we actually have homework. I can't remember the last time I actually sat at a table and completed an assignment. Yes, I realize that I JUST graduated with my BA, but trust me... it's been a while.
So, after 2 hrs of sitting at my dining room table with my beginning French book, notes from today and a heaping class of some rathercrappy cheap inexpensive red wine, I have come up with lesson plan for 4 days of class which I am rather pleased with. Hopefully Dr. Sax will approve as well. If not, I guess I'll just have a nice chat with Dr. Cabernet tomorrow evening when I get home. :-)
So, after 2 hrs of sitting at my dining room table with my beginning French book, notes from today and a heaping class of some rather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment