so it's official.... i have two jobs. i swore it would never happen, but going to europe for 10 months leaves you completely broke. technically my job at abercrombie kids, from this point forward is only gonna be one day a week and only to keep the discount, but still... on that point my saturday was filled with working at abercrombie and WATCHING THE OLYMPICS!!! I'm addicted. It's official. I just can't wait for the gymnastics. That's pretty much occupied my day today until I have to go to work at 3 :-(.
After that there is Jordi's bday pool bash at Tj's. That should be good times. I love swimming and am sad that I haven't gotten to do much of it this summer.
Apart from that include practicing, reed making, and more practicing. Geez, I have such an exciting life. Orchestra auditions are on Saturday and I have to get in some serious practice time in with the contra. yeah, that's right. Fellenbaum is making all of the bassoons audition on contra. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate contra? If not, let me do it now. I....HATE.......CONTRA......BASSOON! Well, pretty much just playing it in orchestra, but still.
Well, back to watching the olympics. woohoo, powerlifting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment